Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PSA Project



I have chosen dyslexia as my topic becasue I am dyslexic and proud to be dyslexic. When I tell people that I am dyslexic they usally say "Oh so it must be hard for you to read sometimes, right?" or "So when you read it's like reading in a mirror right?" It makes me feel like people think I can't read and sometimes even stupid. I hope by taking these pictures people realize that just becasue we learn differently we are still like everyone else. I hope if this was an ad that was going to be published that people would maybe do some resource about it and learn about it and then tell someone about it and they do the same. Soon enough most people will know about dyslexia. That's the big picture though. I hope just to start that in the classroom for now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment