Monday, November 29, 2010

Baraka

I thought that the movie that we whatched in class was interesting and different. I saw parts of the world that I have never seen before. I have wondered what it looks like in other places around the world or even other places in the United States. I really enjoyed the sceneries in the movie. At first I did not like how there was no sound. I know that I can't pay attention if there is not any sound because I will become bored and then I will day dream. Once I got into the movie I realized that it was a good thing that there was no talking. I think that it would have taken away from what was going on. I liked how parts of the movie was in fast foward.  It kept it interesting. I loved all of the bright colors in some of the contries and having dull colors in other places help the picture as well. Almost all of the elements that we have studied in class were used.   

No comments:

Post a Comment